IT Helpdesk Support – 1st Line Support – Doncaster
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
IT Helpdesk Support – 1st Line Support specialist is required to join my client, a leading UK Managed Services Provider. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an excellent organisation with opportunities for long term career progression.
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Windows server up to Windows 2016 and standard Microsoft applications
- Experience in configuration and maintenance of Active Directory Services, MS Exchange, Office 365
- Working knowledge of Hyper -V support is essential
- Understanding of network fundamentals (Security/DHCP/DNS)
- Understanding and appreciation of ITIL Frameworks
Ideally either MCP or MCSA, you will have:
- Experience in providing Technical Support (1st Line Support) in an ITIL based environment
- Previous experience in a fast-paced customer facing/MSP helpdesk role
- Experience with server infrastructure administration
- Ability to provide a customer focused service to committed Service levels
- Ability to work under own initiative, manage own time, and work to deadlines
THis is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading MSP providing first class customer service to clients across the UK.
With further training and support available, you will have the opportunity to work on the best of technology and develop your skills.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted within 3 working days to discuss your application. Unfortunately if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.