Hybrid / Remote 2/3rd Line Support Engineer.
Our client provides cloud hosted, managed, consultancy and support IT services. Due to recent contract wins and expansion they are currently recruiting for an experienced 2nd to 3rd line Support Engineers. As part of a high functioning and knowledgeable team, you responsible for investigating a wide range of technical issues across networking, infrastructure and cloud technologies for multiple clients in a Managed Service and Professional Service Environment.
- Previous experience providing Technical Support in MSP or IT Consultancy environment.
- Support experience across Microsoft Stack.
- Cloud Technologies – Azure
- Knowledge of Virtualization tools
- A good understanding of Microsoft O365
- A passion for learning and interest in new technologies
- Exceptional communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Hold Current Valid SC Clearance or be able to pass through the vetting process
- SCCM highly Desirable
- CNA or equivalent qualification would be an advantage
- VMWare Virtualisation
- Strong troubleshooting ability
Benefits & Rewards
- Training, certifications and career progression opportunities
- Award winning business with a high functioning and supportive team environment.
- Excellent location with free parking
- Team rewards and incentives
Application Response Policy
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Recruitment & Diversity Statement
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.