My client is an expanding Cloud Based Solutions Provider. Due continued growth, they are wanting to develop their support team with an additional person at 2nd line level. Suitable candidates will be educated to Graduate level (or equivalent) with a broad background in IT support but also a willingness to learn – the senior team are Cloud Solutions Specialists and are looking for someone who they can up-skill. The background they are looking for includes: –
- Strong Windows 2nd line Support experience
- 1-2 years’ experience with cloud infrastructure components (particularly Azure)
- Office 365 administration experience
- SCCM experience would be an advantage – if not a willingness to learn
- Experience of dealing with incident escalations
- Self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised
- Previous experience in documenting technical processes
- Ability to articulate technical ideas or issues to others
Strong people skills are also a must as this role will have direct end client contact. Day to day duties will include performing infrastructure checks, backups, servers status, and taking tickets from 1st line.
If you are looking for a role and a company which will challenge your skill-set and give you the opportunity to learn the latest technologies from recognised industry experts, this would be the ideal role. Send your CV in the first instance for more information and a confidential chat.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this 2nd Line Support role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this 2nd Line Support vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.