Account Manager – Education Software
Our client, a rapidly growing software solutions provider, currently requires a self-managed and hard-working Account Manager to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact in the rapid growth of this business with opportunities for career progression into various channels.
Reporting to the Sales Director and working closely with all internal teams, your main duties will include:
- Regular contact with clients – all based in the education sector.
- Providing solutions to any client issues, offering a professional yet personal service
- Following up on marketing activities – upselling and responding to live leads
- Conducting calls with clients, using your skillset to recognise new opportunities.
- Building and managing relationships in line with sales and customer service strategy
- Conducting market research
- Manage and contribute to individual and team KPIs
- Management of a CRM marketing database
Suitable candidates will ideally be able to demonstrate 12 month+ experience in a B2B sales or Account Management role, with the confidence to liaise with senior management contacts and proven results in a target-driven environment. In addition, you will require:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Business-like and professional approach
- First-class communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Resilience and determination to succeed
- Proactive and driven self-starter
Marketing support is excellent, there is real career progression opportunity and you will be joining this business at an important point of their strategic growth. Starting salary is £25,000 basic.
Please click on the link below to submit your CV. If successful, you will be contacted within 3 working days by one of our consultants and should be ready to discuss your relevant skills and experience. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.