Account Manager – ERP / CRM Software
£30-45k base, double OTE + car allowance (£5.5k) and benefits
Our client, a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, is looking for an Account Manager with specialist knowledge of ERP and / or CRM Software (ideally Dynamics) to support their growth. This role is focused on identifying up-sell and cross sell opportunities within an existing client base. Duties include: –
- Managing your account base, providing exceptional customer service and ensuring minimum attrition
- Resolving any client issues in a timely manner and proactively managing the customer base to ensure satisfaction
- Identifying upsell / cross sell / upgrade opportunities
- Managing pipeline
- Ensuring accurate forecasting and ultimately hitting quarterly target
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following background: –
- Experience of selling high value software solutions carrying a quota of £300-500k Gross Margin
- Ability to identify customer needs and position products to meet those needs based on value
- Strong presentation skills
- Exposure to CRM / ERP (ideally Microsoft Dynamics)
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative way with managers and pre-sales to ensure customer needs are met
My client has had significant year on year growth over the last few years, so it is an exciting time to join. Excellent opportunities for advancement await the successful candidate. Send your CV in complete confidence for more information.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Account Manager – ERP / CRM Software vacancy, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Account Manager – ERP / CRM Software vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.