Balmane Developments Ltd
We are looking for someone to join our team in the role of an Admin Coordinator based at our office in Stockport although remote working may be possible at times. Ideally, you will have experience in this role and preferably experience of working within the building/construction/property sectors.
Duties will include:
• Being the main point of contact for customers
• Answering & making phone calls
• Data entry
• Stock ordering
• Liaising with suppliers
• Managing email inboxes
• Creating reports
• Scheduling jobs and communicating these with staff and customers
• Providing all other general administrative support for the team
The right person will have strong communication & organisational skills, the ability to work alone, be reliable and trustworthy and be able to use a computer to a good level including experience using Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Full-time position (37.5 hours per week)
• 9am – 5pm (Mon – Fri)
• 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of Bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions please get in touch with us by messaging on Facebook or emailing email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.