Kinetic Recruitment are currently working with a leading global manufacturer of electrical and electronic equipment to recruit an Administrator with previous experience in administration. The successful candidate will complete administration across a number of different departments.
- Helping complete sales administration for sales activity
- Helping the sales department and covering 'After Sales' duties during colleague's absence
- Assisting the finance department by helping to complete credit control requests and checking invoice requests
- Monitoring Kelios system (Time and attendance), data inputting and completing any amendments *Supporting the finance department in completing expenses control sheets, financial support and processing as and when required.
- Data inputting to Oracle and Audros systems across the UK office
- Assisting the Purchasing team and other European sites when required.
- The successful applicants will have experience within an administrative background
- Be aware of the need for quality and attention to detail
- Candidate must have experience in using various computer systems including all Microsoft applications
- Familiar with ERP systems would be advantageous but not essential
- Some Purchasing or credit control experience would be an advantage but not essential
- The role is 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Pay rate is £9.70 per hour
- On-going work to the right candidate, leading to full time employment if successful.
- The role is to begin as soon as possible.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
0161 874 1645
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.