If you’re a specialist in end-to-end, stakeholder sales for SaaS companies into financial services and are looking for your next AML, KYC & Compliance Business Development Manager role, we want to hear from you!
Joining a team of customer-centric professionals and a company committed to rewarding your successes, supporting your personal and professional development and creating a culture of excellence, this is a rare opportunity with a recognised and award-winning firm with exciting plans for growth. If you’re passionate about your sector and a commercially astute subject matter expect who loves talking about key trends in RegTech, FinTech and Fraud Prevention, you’ll be right at home with this fast-growing compliance software specialist.
Job Requirements – Business Development Manager
Working alongside a motivated internal sales team, you’d be responsible for owning the entire sales process from lead generation to close, focusing on SME to corporate financial services companies with the need to manage regulation and compliance together with seamless customer onboarding.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Collaborating with potential clients to communicate the benefits of the platform
- Building rapport and growing relationships by understanding customer needs and translating them into credible and responsive solutions
- Acting as a champion of the company and sector, establishing your role as a subject matter expert through effective marketing, online networking and events
- Completing an end-to-end sales process working directly with the senior management team to deliver against an ambitious business plan for growth
Suitable applicants from an AML, KYC & Compliance Background
You’ll need a solid track record (including previous years’ experience of sales performance above target) selling into financial services or FCA regulated businesses, together with an understanding of all things AML, KYC & Compliance. You’ll most likely be looking for a move based on earnings potential, ability to take control of your own success and the chance for a bigger seat at the table. You’ll also want to work for a successful and aspirational business with a great product/service offering that’s already turning heads in the fintech and regtech sector.
If that sounds like you, you’ll also need to demonstrate:
- A professional, consultative values-driven approach to sales
- Understanding of financial services legislation and regulation, upcoming trends in fintech and regtech compliance, exposure to KYC and Workflow platforms
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with the ability to translate technical ideas into simply and relatable solutions
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this AML, KYC and Compliance Business Development Manager role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this AML, KYC and Compliance Business Development Manager vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.