Our client, a global technology provider, requires an additional person to join their Application Support team. You will be responsible for the config and support of the Linux estate – monitoring, scaling from test environments to production environments, etc.
Key elements of the role include:
- Install, config and maintenance of applications and servers
- Development, Deployment and Tuning of Applications
- Analysing trends and contributing towards pro-active incident reduction
- Mentoring junior team members
The successful candidate will likely have most of the following skills and experience:
- Relevant degree (or equivalent)
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong Progres or other relevant SQL experience
- Apache/Nginx, HA Proxy
- Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus (or similar)
- Graylog, ElasticSearch useful
- Chef, Jenkins useful
The above technology list is not exhaustive and candidates with a broad range of relevant technologies will be considered. Send your CV in the first instance for more information.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Application Support Engineer role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Application Support Engineer vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.