Kinetic Recruitment are currently working with a leading global manufacturer of electrical and electronic equipment to recruit an assembly operative, the successful candidate will assemble components off diagrams.
The role is a temporary assignment leading to a permanent placement for the successful candidates
The pay rate is £9.21 per hour. The role is to begin as soon as possible.
- The role includes the assembly of mechanical and electrical equipment this includes fitting and mounting components into metal cabinets and installing cables as per basic diagrams.
- Other duties will involve keeping the workspace tidy and assisting with commisioning and preparing equipment for despatch.
- The role includes wiring and assembly of various components
- The successful applicants will have experience of mechanical/electrical assembly
- The ideal candidate will have worked to technical instructions
- The candidate will be conversant with the contents of a toolbox (the correct tool for the task) including torque screwdrivers
- Be aware of the need for quality and attention to detail
- Candidates must be interested in new challenge and eager to learn
- Must be computer literate
- The role is 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Pay rate is £9.21 per hour
- On-going work to the right candidate, leading to full time employment if successful.
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
0161 874 1645
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.