Audio Visual Engineer
Salary: £24 – £30k (dependant on experience) + company benefits
Our client is an audio-visual systems integration company specialising in commercial and education projects based in Manchester and across the North West who are looking for an Audio Visual Engineer to join their successful and busy company.
The main role is to deliver industry leading audio-visual systems installations across Manchester and the rest of the UK.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Physical installation of audio-visual equipment in accordance with the project documentation.
- Testing, commissioning and configuration programming of equipment as required.
Preferable Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in installation of structured cabling, control and AV cabling and audio-visual containment.
- Technical knowledge and install experience of Creston and VC systems.
- 17th or 18th Edition Electrical.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Audio Visual Engineer vacancy, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Audio Visual Engineer vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.