25000 + OTE yr 1
B2B Sales Executive required to join a team that has constantly grown, even throughout recent challenges, within a hugely respected, Professional Services business based in Sheffield. It is expected that the role will be a sensible blend of office based and home based work
- Outbound Telesales to warm business leads
- Inbound sales; converting client enquiries into tailored packages.
- Booking product demonstrations for prospects
- Bringing your own clients on board, managing the sales process.
This business is part of an award winning group, recognised for its personal and professional development of all its staff – the support and benefits on offer are truly exceptional.
The ideal candidate will
- Have Outbound B2B telesales or customer service exposure
- An excellent work ethic
- Enjoy the challenge of beating targets and earning excellent rewards
- Have a great sense of humour
- Be driven – to be both successful AND happy in the workplace
If this is the role and company you would like to be part of, but haven't got masses of exposure to outbound sales, there is a highly respected training program available to candidates with the attitude, drive and commitment to make a success of this sales role.
- Monday to Friday, normal office hours
- Excellent support and ongoing learning
- Achievable, UNCAPPED bonuses
- Structured career progression
- 25 days holiday + birthday
- Fantastic company benefits
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful, you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days and should be prepared to discuss your experience in more detail. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.