£20,000 – £24,000/annum
– United Kingdom — England — North West England — Greater Manchester — Wythenshawe
Wednesday, July 15, 2020
On behalf of our client in the Wythenshawe area, we are looking to recruit a Batch Manufacturing Technician to joing their well established, growing business on a permanent basis.
To manufacture bullk solutions and reagents and provide support to the rest of the team as required.
• You will be responsible for the formulation of in-process solutions and bulk reagents.
• You will record data within batch documentation.
• You will open & close work orders and remove items from inventory management systems.
• You will perform operation/calibration of general lab/manufacturing equipment.
• You will be responsible for transportation, handling, and disposal of waste and chemicals, liaises with the waste management company collecting waste.
• You will effectively communicate with workmates, supervision, management and support functions.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Typically you will be experienced in manufacturing operations within a controlled environment, you will have good mathematical skills and convert between units of measure.
• You will have working knowledge of procedures (SOP’S), document completion and Health and Safety.
• You may be a recent graduate with some experience and have a desire to develop within the field of manufacturing and supply.
• Manufacturing Bulk Solutions – Intermediate ingredient to DNA reagents
• 6 Product streams with 8-9 different components
• Working on Diagnostic Kits and panthers
• All batch sizes from 1ltr up to 3200ltrs
Rotating 6-2 2-10
Competitve Salary + Bonus
If you would like to apply for the role pleaase apply on line, or send your CV to email@example.com
Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Share on LinkedIn
For further details please download the job description below:
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.