£26,000 – £27,000/annum + benefits
– United Kingdom — England — North West England — Greater Manchester — Bredbury
Our large engineering client based in Stockport requires an experienced Bench Fitter to join their team on a permanent basis.
Hour – Monday to Thursday 07:00 – 16:00, Friday 07:00 to 13:00
Salary – £26,000-27,000 DOE + benefits
Duties and Responsibilities
– Understanding Quality procedures including route sheets
– Stamping procedures ie: Traceability of components
– Basic grinding on abrasive wheels
– Use of measuring equipment
– Read engineering drawings & Geometric Tolerances
– Maintaining and promoting Health and Safety procedures
– Maintenance of equipment
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Good communication skills
– Flexible and adaptable to change
– Problem solving
– Knowledge of hand tools & air tools
– Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings and specifications
– Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
– Engineering Apprenticeship preferred but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large international business where career progression and further training will be offered.
Please apply on line for this role in the first instance.
For further details please download the job description:
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.