Are you looking for a future in Business Administration?
Can you easily commute to the Streford Area?
A fitness and training business who specialise in creating muscle and recovery products are looking for a lively and vibrant Business Administration Apprentice to join their ever growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities
A normal day for your Business Administration Apprenticeship would include:
• Answering the phone in a timely manner
• Dealing with incoming enquiries via phone/post and email
• General admin duties – filing, photocopying etc.
• Welcoming any visitors who come to the office
• Using internal systems
• Helping the team any duties when necessary
Our client is looking for a Business Administration Apprentice who has:
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Good at note taking and reciting information
• High level of accuracy
• Great time management
• IT Literate – Microsoft Office
• Willing to learn new skills
The right Business Admin Apprentice needs to be:
• Confident on the phone
• Friendly and optimistic
• a great team player
• Can work well independently
GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4 are required for this role.
The right apprentice will work towards a highly recognised level 3 qualification. After completion the Business Administration Apprentice, a full time position may be offered.
Our training provider is one of the leading Business Administration training providers in the North West. A tutor will come to the workplace and work with you on a one – to – one basis, and help you towards completing you Level 3 advanced Business Administration qualification.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.