Our client, a leading provider of financial software solutions, is looking for an additional person to join their product development team. The role will sit alongside developers, testers and analysts, with an emphasis on converting and capturing customer driven product upgrades and translating that to the wider development team. Key duties will include: –
- Gathering and understanding client requirements
- Writing functional and technical specs
- Making recommendations for product upgrades, paying particular attention to the impact of those changes on the wider customer base
- Working with customers to ensure satisfaction with proposed solutions
A suitable background would include: –
- Proven ability to work with customers through the requirements capture phase and write technical documentation
- Strong analytical skills
- Good customer facing skills
- A knowledge (not as a developer but perhaps the ability to read code) of Rest, Json, Soap, XML or similar
- A good understanding of data and knowledge of how to manipulate large data sets
This role will be part of a team which provides the bridge between the customer’s “wish list” of product capabilities and what practical and deliverable from a technical perspective so the ability to translate between technical and non-technical audiences is required. It is also likely that you will come from a financial or data heavy software solution background. Send your CV in the first instance.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Business Analyst / Product Analyst role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Business Analyst / Product Analyst vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.