My client is a successful Tech provider of Health and Wellbeing monitoring into the education sector. and is looking for a confident, consultative Business Development professional to join their friendly team. This is an exciting role within the business and perfect for somebody who is outgoing, with a passion for education, technology and promoting wellbeing. This role will have a significant impact on the success of the business, so the individual must be a motivated sales professional with the desire to succeed.
The successful candidate will have the chance to really make their role their own, with the opportunity for progression within the company.
It is expected that you will have:
- Proven, successful sales track record
- Consultative sales approach
- The confidence to make outbound calls to cold contacts / warm prospects
- Ability to build strong relationships with seniors leaders in a target driven environment
- The versatility to lead dynamic online meetings
What you’ll do
- Identify and proactively develop new sales opportunities for the business via outbound calls, emails and social media channels
- Respond to new business enquiries efficiently and effectively, progressing them through all stages of the sales cycle
- Schedule and complete online meetings/demonstrations (one-to-one and one-to-many)
- Attend and represent at exhibitions and events
- Aim to exceed revenue targets and KPI’s
- Be diligent in recording all prospect notes and conversations using CRM
- Share your knowledge and support the wider team to help develop successful marketing campaigns
- Continuously challenge yourself to improve your knowledge of the business and the market
Package details and benefits
- 24 days annual leave (increasing to 30 days with service, plus Bank holidays and Christmas shutdown)
- Birthday treat – Never work on your birthday
- Annual Christmas party
- Ability to work from home
- Career progression
Please click on the link below to submit your CV. If successful, you will be contacted within 3 working days by one of our consultants and should be ready to discuss your relevant skills and experience. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within this time please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.