Business Development Director
If you’re a specialist in sales for SaaS companies and are looking for your next Business Development Director role, we want to hear from you!
Joining a team of ambitious professionals and with a company committed to rewarding your success, this is a rare and exciting opportunity with an award-winning high-growth tech firm with a rapidly expanding, global team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a track record in selling complex SaaS solutions to tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 banks and financial institutions.
£100k base, double OTE
Job requirements-Business Development Director
Working alongside pre-sales, marketing, product and delivery teams, you will be responsible for the complete sales cycle from identification to contract for targeted customers within banking and payment solutions. Key duties of the role include:
- Achieving new business revenue targets within a predefined territory
- Acting as a subject matter expert to create and nurture senior relationships
- Working independently to build and grow a consistent sales pipeline
- Developing account plans for strategic accounts in your assigned territory
- Using Salesforce to produce accurate reports and MI
- Acting as a company representative at UK and international conferences and events
Suitable applicants from a SaaS background
You’ll need a solid track record (ideally experience with SaaS with deal sizes of £200k-£1m within the banking industry or equivalent). You’ll be offered a very competitive salary, attractive benefits and share options, and the chance to work with company who is determined to become the global compliance automation SaaS provider of choice.
If that sounds like you, you’ll also need:
- 3+ years of successful work in software sales in an enterprise SaaS role, focused on selling to the Banking industry
- 5+ years of successful experience in 100% new business focused role
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with experience of dealing at c-level
- Ambitious and entrepreneurial approach with high level of commercial awareness and sector knowledge, looking to take the next step in your career
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Business Development Director vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this Business Development Director role and other Sales Vacancies click here