Business Development Exec – AWS
Our client, a market leading technology organisation is expanding their cloud-based infrastructure division. This role is primarily internal / home based with an emphasis on account management role focusing on partner development and expansion. However, elements of warm new partner development and rejuvenating lapsed partner accounts will be involved, supported by marketing activities. Duties will include: –
- Managing the relationships of partners within their AWS space
- Growing the spend amongst your partner base and targeted acquisition of new partners
- Working with cloud partners to develop their opportunities
- Educating partners on your offerings and working with them to ensure you are their partner of choice for all things Cloud
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate: –
- A successful background in a cloud / data centre / MSP / IaaS based or similar sales or account management environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to manage pipeline/forecast
- Ideally an understanding of AWS, if not knowledge of other cloud-based infrastructure solutions
- Any knowledge of public sector sales processes would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation which haven’t been adversely affected by Covid. This particular division is flying, and they are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who sees this as an opportunity to prove yourself in this role and be vying for promotion quickly.
Send your CV in the first instance for a confidential chat.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Business Development Exec – AWS role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Business Development Exec – AWS vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.