We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join a very successful business. You will be responsible for promoting their services to organisations to ensure maximum sales. This role will focus on clients in the Lancashire area (PR, FY, BB primarily) and the ideal person will have a combination of business development and account management skills; someone who isn't afraid of opening new doors but at the same time can maximise and grow existing revenue streams.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Working through phone calls and emails to arrange meetings with your client base (from the office and / or home)
- Arranging and attending meetings with clients and potential clients
- Maintaining accurate contact records on chosen customer relationship management software
- Undertake site audits in order that you understand a client’s requirements and develop a service solution that satisfies their needs
- This job involves travelling so the successful applicant will have a full, clean driving license
Our client is a well-established company that specialise in Environmental services. They are a progressive and passionate company with the drive for growth in all aspects of their business. They are well known for their honesty and integrity so are now looking for a driven Business Development Manager with the same motivation to succeed. The successful applicant will likely be able to demonstrate: –
- A proven background in sales and account management
- Integrity and honesty – someone who puts the customer's needs first
- Resilience and determination
- Strong organisational skills and record keeping
This role will be home and office based but one where they are looking for you to be out in the field making yourself known to their customer base. A salary of £30k+ base, another £10k or so in commissions in the first year and a very generous car and mileage allowance is on offer for the correct person. Send your CV in the first instance for an initial chat.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Business Development Manager role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Business Development Manager vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.