Salary negotiable + commission + annual bonus
25 days Holiday rising to 30 with service
Private Medical Cover
My client delivers truly transformative projects, using their expertise and knowledge of the capabilities of ERP systems, as a catalyst for change. They are looking to take on a capable Business Development Manager who can:
- Work with their Marketing team reaching out to companies, with the ability to articulatetheir value proposition
- Develop relationships with their customer and prospect base so they can continue to support and add value to their objectives
- Understand the challenges and opportunities a company faces and be able to eloquently reflect back on potential solutions
- Work with the Operations team to put together proposal documents that clearly explain the process, the deliverables, the benefits, and a detailed budget.
You will need you to be:
- A self-starter able to identify and qualify sales opportunities, working as part of a team, to successful completion
- A strong and articulate communicator, with the ability to adapt
- Good at planning, whether for meetings, demonstrations, follow-ups, pipeline analysis, etc
Ideally, you will:
- Have some experience selling in the IT space,
- Software or services, together with a background in industry – ideally manufacturing or finance.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well established, long running and respected business who will offer career longevity, development and support, with an excellent salary, commision and company bonus scheme.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.