Packaging Sales Manager
40-45k + 18% bonus and car
We’re looking for a commercially focused Packaging Sales Manager with a background in Food Transport/Logistics, FMCG, Packaging and Distribution (or equivalent) to take on a fast-faced territory sales role with excellent earnings potential. Joining a market-leader that lists global conglomerates and large-scale government contracts on its order books, this role is well-suited to a business-savvy sales professional capable of managing complex market conditions to build trusted relationships with key verticals.
Job Requirements- Business Development Manager – Packaging
You’d be responsible for planning/directing a sales strategy whilst increasing market share by building relationships with customers, growing sales and driving the growth in all categories of company services.
Key duties of the role will include:
- Acting as a subject matter expert in food, packaging, testing and distribution sectors
- Prioritising and building successful strategic account plans to maximise sales growth
- Using the CRM to track opportunities, penetrate accounts and identify decision makers
- Being able to drive sales and establish market sales dominance
- Engaging with existing and new potential clients through face-to-face meetings
- Travelling throughout the territory, attending industry trade shows and acting as the company representative
You’ll need an understanding of global, national and regional market trends that impact on business decisions with the ability to recognise and adapt to company aims and objectives. You’ll be working for a successful and aspirational business who have a great product/service offering and are turning heads with their testing and regulatory services.
If this sounds like you, you’ll also need to demonstrate:
- Commercial focus and passion to learn more about your sector and customers
- Strategic sales background with hands-on approach to driving sales growth
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in service sales
- Ideally a technically driven sales background – lab-based testing or consulting services would be ideal.
Send your CV in the first instance for more information.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Business Development Manager – Packaging vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply to our Packaging Sales Manger Jobs and other Sales vacancies apply here
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.