Campaign Manager, 30,000 South Yorkshire / North West
My client is a highly successful professional services businesses who are looking for a Campaign Manager to join their growing marketing team.
You will have highly important input into driving and delivering their brand, lead generation and sales growth ambitions.
The successsful applicant will:
Devise integrated B2B marketing campaigns
Drive lead acquisition and customer retention
- Manage the full cycle of marketing campaigns
- Work alongside internal and external stakeholders, for instance; designers, copywriters, and digital marketers.
- Write, edit and proofread campaign copy
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analytics, leads and conversions to optimise future campaigns
- Collect, manage and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Organised and tenacious, you will have a passion for marketing and experience in a similar role, preferably in a lead generation or ecommerce business
This role can be based in either Sheffield or South Manchester, but you should have the ability to work from either and visit both.
Send your CV in the first instance for more information. If successful you will be contacted within 3 working days by one of our consultants and should be prepared to discuss your experience in more detail. Unfortunately due to the volume of enquiries we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.