Due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19 in the UK, we are looking for compassionate care workers to provide much-needed care to vulnerable individuals in your community. By joining our team of care assistants, you will be making a difference to those who need care the most, especially during this time.
We provide domiciliary care services to adults and the elderly within the comfort and security of their own homes, including basic personal care through to more intensive support. Full time and part time hours available.
What your role will involve:
- Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
- Preparation of meals
- Light domestic duties
- Visits out into the community
- £9.00 – £9.25 per hour
- FREE DBS
- Full training and induction programme
- Free uniforms
- £250 bonus for every refer a friend you refer. For May only we’re halving the amount of hours needed to receive your bonus!
- Weekly Pay
- We provide our workforce with fully funded qualifications via our in-house Acadmey. Development Matters**
What you will need
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Ability to work as part of a dedicated team
- To be responsible and able to work unsupervised
- Reliable and punctual
Within your role as a Care Assistant you will promote independence, dignity, respect and choice, enabling our service users to live in the comfort and security of their own home.
CRG is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply. Ask your local branch for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days, please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.