Care Assistant (Night)
About the Role
About the role;
As a Healthcare Assistant for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs. Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals. We would love to hear from you if you have previously worked as a Care Assistant, Care Giver, Homecare Worker or Community Support Worker, but, as we provide full training, we also welcome applications from candidates who do not have previous experience.
Become a Key worker and make difference.
Above all, we’re looking for kind and caring people who want a job where they can really make a difference to people’s lives. You’ll also need:
- Qualifications in Care is desirable but not essential. (NVQ level 2, 3, 4 and so on) as training and support will be offered.
- Previous experience working in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
If you would like to use your care experience and people skills in an organisation that provides the best quality care you’d expect for your loved ones, then MMCG is a rewarding place to be.
- In return for all of this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Training support and development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Simply Health cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Perkbox – a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and carer referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition through MMCG Care Awards
Carmel Lodge is located on the edge of Poynton and is convenient for anyone travelling by car. The M60 motorway and the A34 provides easy access to those visitors who have to travel some distance. Local shops, library, hairdressers, surgery, pharmacy and public house are all within short walking distance. This privately owned home was purpose built in 2006 and offers residential dementia care for 36 residents. All bedrooms are single with en-suite facilities. Each floor has assisted showers and bathrooms. All rooms are fully carpeted and decorated to a high standard. Each room contains a television point, nurse call system, telephone point, fire detection, bed, wardrobe, arm chair, chest of drawers, central heating with thermostatic controls and safety guards. Residents can enjoy the well maintained garden with a large patio area, as well as the landscaped gardens and conservatory. Parking is available for 12 cars.
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at email@example.com or you can call us at 0808 1639199.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
Maria Mallaband Care Group
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.