Would you like to make a difference and provide an excellent service to the older people of Stockport?
For over 20 years we have worked with amazing people every day. From those who choose to live with us and their families, to our care home staff and our head office team, we are all united in our aspiration to live life in colour. We believe everyone should live their best possible life, and our residents need the support of people who love what they do to achieve that.
Each of our eleven homes are as individual as the people who live in them. Located in the borough of Stockport, we want to make them feel like real homes for our residents.
Underpinned by our values of Compassion, Aspiration, Respect and Engaged (C.A.R.E), we are committed to providing the highest quality of care, with plenty of opportunities to flourish and have fun along the way.
Benefits to working for Borough Care:
* Freedom to pick up shifts in any home, as and when you choose to work.
* Paid weekly.
* £200 recruit a friend benefit, paid in the month the new employee starts.
* Free Bacon/sausage/vegetarian barms every Friday.
* Employee Assistance program that supports on all aspects of your lifestyle including counselling if required.
* Access to financial support and guidance through Neyber.
* 4% contributory pension.
* Staff Forum.
* Ask the CEO roadshows.
* Annual staff conferences and awards.
* Recognition month.
* MY Hub: access to discounts in the local area and a chance to earn as you spend.
* On-going support and training for national recognised qualifications.
* Exceptional induction.
* State of the art T&A system; ensuring you are paid for every hour you work.
* Cloud based self service to personal information and payslips.
* Every employee gets their own email and access to the Office 365 suite.
* Paid for additional training/meetings held outside of work hours.
* My Learning Cloud: to ensure that your regulatory training is up to date at all times.
* Free uniforms
* Access to Simply Health cash plan
* Access to emergency company loans (conditions apply)
* Free membership to the credit union
* BCL is partnered with Care Workers Charity
* Staff food vending machines
* Our amazing residents.
We’re always looking for the right types of people to join our talented teams.
If you have a friendly, caring and patient nature then you could be just the person we’re looking for. It doesn’t matter if you’re fully trained, have a little experience, or are completely new to the care sector…
We know that good caring skills are a natural part of an individual’s personality; the rest can be learned through our specialist training or apprenticeship schemes.
If you enjoy helping people with Dementia and want to make a difference to their lives, this job could be just what you are looking for. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy environment and deliver a range of high-quality care and support to our residents within your place of work.
Our aim is to be the best provider of enriched care within the Borough of Stockport.
If you want to change your caring nature into a bright career, then we want to meet you.
When you care, every day makes a difference.
Friday, 21st August 2020
£8.83 per hour
Bamford Close, Cale Green, Stockport
Downloadable Job Files
- Job Description
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.