Catering Crew Member (Kitchen)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated Catering Crew Member to join our dynamic catering team at Bruce Lodge. Salary: £10.00 per hour
Working as part of the catering team within Borough Care, you will be a huge asset within the home.
- high quality service to residents ensuring that you cater for their specific and individual needs
- A sound understanding of the challenges that people face when living with dementia.
- Catering duties will need to completed, according to Haccp & coshh guidelines and company policy.
- Ability to use computer software is essential, to order foodstuffs and produce stock sheets as required. (training will be given)
- Assist residents who cannot eat independently
- This role is Kitchen based and you will require NVQ L2 Kitchen Skills.
It is desirable although not essential as training will be given for candidates to have and understanding or knowledge of dementia.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy but rewarding environment. You will possess a friendly, patient and caring approach and have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
Benefits to working for Borough Care:
- * £200 recruit a friend benefit, paid in the month the new employee starts.
* Free Bacon/sausage/vegetarian barms every Friday.
* Employee Assistance program that supports on all aspects of your lifestyle including counselling if required.
* 28 days holiday (additional day holiday given after 1 years service)
* Long term sick payments
* Access to financial support and guidance through Neyber.
* 4% contributory pension
* Staff Forum.
* Ask the CEO roadshows.
* Annual staff conferences and awards.
* Recognition month.
* MY Hub: access to discounts in the local area and a chance to earn as you spend.
* On-going support and training for national recognised qualifications.
* Exceptional induction.
* Internal promotions/transfers.
* State of the art T&A system.
* Cloud based self-service to personal information and payslips.
* Every employee gets their own email and access to the Office 365 suite.
* Paid for additional training/meetings held outside of work hours.
* Bonus paid for any overtime shifts worked.
* My Learning Cloud: to ensure that your regulatory training is up to date at all times.
* Free uniforms
* Access to Simply Health cash plan
* Access to emergency company loans (conditions apply)
* Free membership to the credit union
* BCL is partnered with Care Workers Charity
* Staff food vending machines
* Our amazing residents.
When you care, every day makes a difference.
Friday, 14th August 2020
Permanent – Full Time
Bruce Lodge, Offerton, Stockport
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.