Charity Support Workers
- Cheadle Hulme
- £18,214 – £19,585 per annum
- Expiry date:
Are you looking for a fresh and rewarding career working for a charity? It’s so much more than a just a job!Upcoming start dates for applications now.
We are recruiting for amazing and talented Residential Support Workers who want to make a real difference to our children and young people every single day they come to work! The roles will work in our state of the art 4 bedroom children’s and young adults’ homes (age range 3-25 years old) at our single site in Cheadle Hulme, near Manchester airport. (NO travel required)
We’re looking for people who would love to spend the day with our children and young people who are unique and need us to support them with a range of different things that they might find difficult such as being able to communicate with you.
Why work for Seashell Trust?
We’re different at Seashell, some of the best children and young people in the country live here and we believe they deserve the best experience and chances in life. We’ve got some weird and wonderful benefits which think makes us a little bit different, such as:
- Competitive rates of pay £18,214 – £19,585 per annum with 8% Pension
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (increases with service up to 30 days)
- Doggy Day-care/Grooming
- Monthly street food vendors onsite
- Paid induction and ongoing training/development opportunities
- Onsite gym and swimming pool & Cycle Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Onsite Yoga and Bootcamp
- Free parking
- Annual performance linked pay increases
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Engagement Forum
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Beautiful campus and fantastic facilities all on one site
- You’ll work a rolling rota with shifts over 7 days (every other weekend, but no nights)
- These active roles will involve providing daily care and support for our children and young people including personal care needs, mobility, daily routine support, communication, independent living skills, learning and leisure activities
- Challenging behaviours will present in these roles, so to fully support our young people, candidates should be comfortable working in this type of environment – training is provided
- GCSE English and Maths (grade A-C) or a level 2 literacy and numeracy qualification is a requirement for these positions
We are recruiting now for upcoming start dates, so apply now to start the process if this sounds like you!
We provide an excellent care environment that is safeguarded and committed to promoting learning, respect and independence, as well as dignity for all of our children and young adults.
As part of our safer recruitment policy, successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check (no cost) and full references will be taken.
We value our employees and recognise the need to recruit, retain and develop highly skilled and committed talent who share our vision and values!
We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities. Disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria on the person specification will be guaranteed an interview.
This charity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
For more details and to apply, please click here – http://www.seashelltrustcareers.org.uk/Vacancies/Details/97828
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.