Vacancy details for Childcare Apprenticeship
A chain of well recognised family run nurseries are looking for Childcare Apprentices to join their teams. Based in 3 locations (Ashton-Under-Lyne, Hyde and Audenshaw) these nurseries are looking for friendly and upbeat apprentices who are looking for a career in childcare.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working as a nursery assistant meeting the personal and emotional needs of individual children
- A high quality of care for each child
- Create an atmosphere where children can learn through group activities and ensure that they develop their skills socially and educationally
- Support colleagues in nursery time and end of day duties
- Ensure the nursery and surrounding areas are clean and tidy
- Awareness of the nurseries confidentiality policy
- Carry out duties in compliance with the nurseries equal opportunities policy
- Attend a number of activities including training days, staff meetings, seasonal parties etc.
- To be aware of sections 7 & 8 of the Health and Safety at Work Act
A minimum of 5 GCSEs A – C ( 9 – 4 ) including Maths and English are required.
Once accepted, each Childcare Apprentice will have to go through a DBS Check. Experience in working with children would be beneficial.
- A high interest in Childcare
- Ability to work under pressure
- Can work with both children and adults
- Be highly responsible
- Very friendly and fun personality
- Have a calming demeanour
- Creative and imaginative
- Can work well in a team and independently
After completion of the Childcare Apprenticeship, the possibility of a full time role may be offered.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships 0161 464 4805 firstname.lastname@example.org (Ref ID:108878)
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.