Our client, a market leading technology organisation is expanding their cloud-based infrastructure division. This role is primarily internal / home based account management role focusing on partner development and expansion. Duties will include: –
- Acting as a subject matter expert across their vendor neutral cloud offerings (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc)
- Managing and growing the spend of a defined list of small and medium sized partners
- Working with cloud partners to develop their opportunities
- Educating partners on your offerings and working with them to ensure you are their partner of choice for all things Cloud
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate: –
- A successful background in a cloud / data centre / MSP / IaaS based or similar sales or account management environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to manage pipeline/forecast
- An understanding of at least 1 major cloud infrastructure offering and ability to learn the nuances of the others they offer
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation which haven’t been adversely affected by Covid. This particular division is flying, and they are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who sees this as an opportunity to prove yourself in this role and be vying for promotion quickly.
Send your CV in the first instance for a confidential chat.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this Cloud Account Manager role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this Cloud Account Manager vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.