Advanced PowerShell Software Solutions Engineer. 18 month SC Cleared contract, Outside IR35 on site in Corsham.
The Software Solution Engineering service supports the Software development team providing software environment subject matter expertise for the new platform/solution.
• Supervise the creation and design of software architecture elements to enable the automation and orchestration of all processes for the build and maintenance of platform.
• Specify and coordinate all software coding standards and practices to be used across the programme.
• Determining the interoperability, dependencies, and interactions between platform, the software environment, and applications.
• Determining technical requirements.
• Developing, architecting, and documenting the solutions, Intermediate Level Design (ILD) software solutions for the
Development team to implement, ensuring their coherence across the platform/ solution and compliance with applicable standards and policies.
• Working with stakeholders and the Product Management Team to develop, architect, and document technical patterns for common problems.
• Working with the Solution Engineers to ensure that the design intent is being realised.
• Reviewing and approving Low and Detailed Level Design (LLD and DLD) solutions and supporting artefacts.
• Conducting product assessments for the software environment.
• Define the specific detail of each automation solution for components of the design and implement each solution into the orchestration framework.
In order to deliver this service, it is essential that individuals have:
• Detailed understanding of software solution architectures with at least 7 years demonstrable experience, advanced knowledge, and understanding, within the last 10 years, of:
o Leading the development, design, and capture of software solutions in large software defined data centre (SDDC) projects.
o Delivering against high pressure timelines and in complex organisations.
o Writing technical requirements and producing detailed solution architectures.
o UI/UX specification and design.
o Microsoft Server 2012/16 based technologies such as Exchange, Skype, AD, SQL, etc.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.