£9.75 Per Hour
Cook – Brinnington Hall working with a great team at a luxury purpose-built home
- Work in state-of-the-art surroundings at a luxury care home
- Excellent rates of pay
- Consistent 3 on/3 off shift pattern
- Opportunities for career progression
- Be part of our growing family of care homes
A vital part of the care home team, the Cook will help to plan and prepare a variety of meals which are appealing, nutritious and centred around our residents’ preferences, requests and dietary requirements. You will work with the Kitchen Manager to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and share our ethos of creating an ambient dining experience at every mealtime helping to create a great place to live for our residents.
You will love this role because:
- Higher than average pay rates
- Exceptional training and career development
- Consistent shift patterns (3 on/3 off, 8am-5pm)
- 28 days holiday
- Double pay on Bank Holidays
- Free uniform and DBS provided
- Paid breaks
- Regular staff social events
- Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
- First-rate working environment in a purpose-built luxury home
- Refer a friend scheme
Be part of our diverse group of companies (think racing cars, construction and software) giving you more opportunities, benefits and job security. We set ourselves apart from the competition with our state-of-the-art homes (built and maintained by ourselves) and our passion for person-centred care.
Achieve more with Ideal Carehomes.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.