Customer Experience Executive 22k base, Bramhall
My client is a rapidly expanding, Employee owned Financial services business and is looking for professional Customer experience executives to join their flourishing team.
It is expected that the successful candidates willl have:
- At least 1 years’ experience in a customer service (ideally inbound telephone based) environment,
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills,
- An empathetic and caring attitude
- The ability to manage queries and enquiries with skill, enthusiasm and professionalism.
Salary : £22000 + commission
- Up to 36 days holidays,
- Company pension,
- Monthly team get togethers,
- Company incentive targets,
- Breakout/Games room and bar,
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Study Support Scheme and more
As the first point of contact dealing with incoming phone enquiries, you will;
- Have a a truly exceptional customer focused attitude
- Ensure that every decision you make puts employees and customers at the centre of your thought process
- Support colleagues with various projects and administrative tasks and be prepared to take on additional responsibilities
In this rapidly expanding organisation, your main areas of responsibility will be:
- Customer Care
- A genuinely proactive approach to delivering outstanding customer care
- Proactive approach to answering up to 100 inbound calls per day from existing customers,
- Answering any queries they raise regarding transactions and engagement
- Enthusiastic, with an ability to quickly build a warm relationships with customers, by telephone and email
- Dealing with support email box for inbound customer queries,
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding business at a significant point in their strategic growth plan, and offers support, development and longevity as well as long term career advancement.
For more information please submit your CV in the first instance. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days to discuss your application. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we expect to receive if you do not hear from us within this time please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.