Customer Success Executive, Sheffield, 21,000
Highly successful and respected professional services company are looking for client focussed Customer Success Executives to join their expanding team.
With experience of Telephone based Customer Service and Support, both inbound and outbound, you will be supporting the creation, evolution, and delivery of engagement strategies with clients, developing a professional relationship through the provision of product and operation services, training and customer services.
Self motivated and a clear communicator, you will be organised and confident in your approach to clients.
Possibly working remotely at times, you will need to be IT literate with the ability to efficiently use software and systems facilitating customer support.
- Develop healthy customer relationships, from inception through to renewal.
- Utlise integrated B2B marketing campaigns to drive lead acquisition and customer retention
- Enhance customer training.
- Evaluate and analyse customer needs.
- Build trust and transparency with customers.
- Onboard new customers.
- Encourage customers to upgrade and take on new products during their first-year lifecycle.
- Regularly liaise with key stakeholders / colleagues in all departments to ensure a seamless delivery and or facilitate the early resolve of customer issues / complaints.
25 days holiday, plus birthday off work, pension contributions and many more benefits
Send your CV in the first instance for more information. If successful you will be contacted within 3 working days by one of our consultants and should be prepared to discuss your experience in more detail. Unfortunately due to the volume of enquiries we expect to receive, if you do not hear from us within this time please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.