We are currently recruiting for Decontamination Technicians for our client based in the Stockport area.
Our client is a global company and are well known within the medical sector. They are looking for Decontamination Technicians who want an ongoing/permanent position within decontamination and sterilisation.
***Working hours Monday to Friday, may be required to work weekends when business is needed (Candidates will need to available for all shifts if to be considered for the role):
*7am to 3pm
*3pm to 11pm
*11pm to 7am
Weekend working hours:
*7am to 4pm
As a Decontamination Technician you will be:
- Working within a dirty environment with surgical trays coming from hospitals across the North West.
- Decontaminate and sterilise all surgical instruments.
- Quality control will play a major part within this role.
- Check all trays are compliant with the checks provided.
- Wrapping surgical trays accordingly to custom specification.
- Be on your feet all day
To become a Decontamination technician, you must have decontamination or sterilisation experience and of had a Hepatitis B vaccination within the past 5 years, endoscopy experience would be desired but not essential.
Candidates should have a keen and eager attitude and want to learn and progress!
Along with this you will need:
- Need a great eye for detail
- Be able to do a repetitive but important job
- Be confident and be able to ask questions
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work on your feet all day
- Decontamination and Sterilisation experience
- Hepatitis B Vaccination within the last 5 years
Rate of pay for this role vary from £8.73 to £9.97 depending on experience In return for working for this great company, you will receive:
- Start rate £8.73 per hour depending on experience
- Free Parking
- Canteen access
- Opportunity to work for a large company, gaining great experience.
- Permanent role after 12 weeks for the right candidate
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 – 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies. This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Industrial whose services are those of an Employment Agency.
Please click here for more info – https://www.kinetic-plc.co.uk/pharmaceutical-scientific/44883-decontamination-technician?region=5&salary=annum
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.