£11.75 Per Hour
Deputy manager – Brinnington Hall great career prospects at a luxury purpose-built home
- Fast-track your care career with Ideal Carehomes
- Be part of our growing family of luxury care homes
- Excellent rates of pay
- 3 on/3 off constant shift patterns
Are you a positive role model with excellent leadership skills, where respect and dignity are at the centre of your values? Are you looking for the next step in your care career? If so, then this could be an Ideal opportunity for you….
Ideal Carehomes will support you to take your career to the next level with our fast-track programme. In return for your hard work, dedication and commitment, we will provide you with everything you need to move forward and take the next step to Care Manager and beyond. With your previous care experience, you will be leading our care team to provide personalised care, meeting and exceeding our resident’s expectations.
As well as exciting job prospects, Ideal Carehomes provides:
- Higher than average pay rates
- Exceptional training and career development
- 3 on/3 off consistent shift patterns
- Paid breaks and paid Bank Holidays
- 28 days holiday
- Uniform/DBS provided
- Regular staff social events
- Free onsite car parking and close to local transport links
- First-rate working environment in a purpose-built luxury home
- Additional shifts available
- Refer a friend scheme
- Opportunity to take part in exciting trips and activities with our residents
Be part of our diverse group of companies (think racing cars, construction and software) giving you more opportunities, benefits and job security. We set ourselves apart from the competition with our state-of-the-art homes (built and maintained by ourselves) and our passion for person-centred care.
But don’t just take our word for it:
“I feel that Ideal Carehomes is a really good company to work for. There are lots of additional benefits and you get recognised for the work that you do. If it wasn’t for the training and support provided, I wouldn’t be where I am today.” Sophie, Deputy Manager at Ideal Carehomes.
Achieve more with Ideal Carehomes. Click here to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.