£21,000 – £25,000/annum
– United Kingdom — England — North West England — Greater Manchester — Stockport
For further details please download the job description below:
To ensure that the material meets all customer requirements such as dimensional, visual, packaging and marking.
- Process orders in accordance with works instructions. Including correct packaging of material when requested ensuring acknowledged delivery dates are maintained.
- Load/unload vehicles in a safe manner ensuring a safe working environment and transport resources are utilised appropriately.
- Liaise with production schedulers to ensure coordination of orders and maintain delivery promises.
- Strong attention to detail
- Crane driving/slinging/manual handling/ forklift competency
- Effective communication
- To process sales and transfer orders through final inspection/despatch.
- Ensuring that goods leave on time and are correct so that the customer doesn’t raise an NCR.
- Previous experience of working in an engineering environment
- Understanding of job scheduling/date priorities.
- Sound understanding of H&S procedures
Click here for more details
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.