Vacancy details for Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
A digital marketing agency who work with businesses across the UK are looking for a digital marketing apprentice to join their growing team. You will be working from home initially, in preparation for moving into new premises in Altrincham on 1st October.
Duties and Responsibilities
For this apprenticeship you will be asked to do the following:
- Create engaging social media content and strategies across all channels
- Manage digital marketing campaigns through a range of channels – such as PPC, social media, social media advertising.
- Write and produce blogs, news articles and case studies for clients.
- Maintain client websites from a content perspective – longer term we will be looking for you to project manage full website projects, working closely with our web developer.
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Keep track of analytics and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
Minimum of 5 GCSEs A – C (9 – 4) including Maths and English will be required.
- A good understanding of social media platforms
- Good communication skills
- Excellent English and writing skills
- Great time management
- IT literate – Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and optimistic
- Great team player
- Can also work well independently
- Willing to learn new skills
- Creative and not afraid to offer ideas and solutions
The right Marketing and Admin Apprentice will work towards a Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification. After completion, the right candidate may be offered a full time position.
Our training provider is on of the leading Digital Marketing training providers in the North West. They will come to the workplace and work with you on a one – to – one basis to help towards completing your level 3 advanced Digital Marketing qualification.
For more information about this vacancy please contact 360 Apprenticeships 0161 464 4805 email@example.com (Ref ID:118419)
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.