Our Client is looking for an e-commerce accountant to be based in their office in Wilmslow, Cheshire. The role will involve you providing advice to their e-commerce customers on the best process to run their business tax efficiently and be fully compliant with the HMRC. You may be a Graduate looking to embark on a career in Finance as they will provide training the correct candidate to AAT – ACCA Accounting.
- Strong knowledge of the E-Commerce platforms is key
- IT savvy and with great attention to detail with good working knowledge of the Xero software
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Keen interest in Finance
- Manage and update accounting spreadsheets and databases
- Providing basic book keeping to clients including; bank reconciliation work, supplier invoice processing, sales invoice processing and VAT return preparation.
- Working closely with more senior members of the team to ensure all book keeping is complete to allow management account preparation.
- Liaising with client suppliers to ensure they are paid on time.
- Implementation of cloud technology and associated apps to provide great service to our clients.
- Occasional ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Fantastic Working Environment
- Salary £20,000 – £25,000 per annum plus rewards scheme
- funded training for formal AAT and ACCA accountancy training
Job type: Permanent
Get in touch
0161 974 7080
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.