Kinetic PLC are currently recruiting for a Labourer based in North Manchester.
Our client is a manufacturer of high specification & new build packaging machinery. Due to an increase in work they are looking for someone who can start immediately
As a Labourer your main duties will be:
- Cleaning the machines as and when required.
- Ensuring area around the machines is clean.
- Helping insert plastic and paper film in to the machines.
- Pack the plastic and paper films so they are ready to be sent to clients.
- Help with Moving the machines in and around the workshop.
- Using a crane and sling. (training will be provided if needed)
- Ensuring Machines are ready to be viewed and inspected by clients.
To be successful in the position as Labourer, you must:
- Ensure all Health and safety regulations are met.
- Be able to work overtime when required
- Be a strong team player
- Have an FLT license (Counterbalance) would be desirable
- Be a good worker and willing to help out in other departments if necessary.
- Good customer service/social skills as you will be introduced to clients
- Working for a well-established company in their industry
- Core hours are 07:30 – 16:00 Monday to Friday
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV along with a brief cover letter and your CV will be reviewed. Please review all job details before applying to the role. Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
Up to £9.74 per hour
Heywood, England, North West
0161 874 1645
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.