I am looking for a UK-based Project Manager to work in my clients Solutions Delivery team. Day rate up to £550 per day, Inside IR35, for a long term contract, immedite start.
In addition to managing customer projects, Project Managers will also work on internal business improvement projects and support the Solutions Delivery team in developing and improving business processes
- Ensuring a timely and comprehensive handover from the sales team is completed.
- Regular reviews and reporting of progress against plan and budget.
- Design and maintenance of the project plan and the management of changes to the plan where necessary.
- Obtaining the commitment of resources from management at each stage of the project lifecycle.
- Communication with all project stakeholders.
- The regular review of project risks and issues including escalation through the agreed channels where necessary.
- Management of a project change log and application of the agreed change control process.
- Meeting scheduling.
- Ensuring that quality checks are performed throughout the project.
- Ensuring that all authorisations are obtained before moving from one stage to the next.
- Maintenance of project documentation.
It is expected you will have
Previous experience of managing complex projects with software development and configuration requirements.
- A SAAS based software background, possibly in the retail vertical and are comfortable managing software rollouts
- Formal Project Management qualification
- Skill in project management software (Pref. MS Project).
- Understanding of ERP, Retail POS or related systems.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships including responsibility for commercial activity.
- Presentation skills.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative, be self-motivating and make own decisions with minimum of supervision.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritise workload to meet varied and demanding deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Confident in own ability and able to contribute effectively to business development requirements.
The role will be primarily based at offices in the west Midlands or Oxfordshire, combined with the flexibility of working from home. The role may involve occasional travel to client sites in Europe and UK. Full driving licence is required.
Please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted within 3 working days to discuss your application. Unfortunately if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.