ERP Implementation Project Manager. home based with travel. £50k p/a
An independent, hugely successful and expanding ERP Consultancy, is on the look out for a number of ERP Project Managers to assist with their new contract wins.
You will need:
- Project Management – full lifecycle experience, particularly in a manufacturing environment
- ERP – any implementation experience will be considered, as specific product training will be provided.
- Willingness to travel – most of the new contracts are in the Midlands and below.
- Multi-Site, multi project staff and business management experience
- Business Transformation experience
- Experience in delivering to client briefs
- Excellent client liaison skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of leadership ability
With a client portfolio ranging from distribution, logistics and manufacturing all the way to finance and everything in between, our client has been established and growing for over 20 years in assisting and advising clients in the selection, implementation and improvement of business information systems.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Once you click apply and upload your CV, we’ll be in touch to confirm receipt of your application and to advise what happens next.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.