ERP Solutions Consultant
Up to £50,000 + car allowance + package + bonus
Our client, due to their continued expansion, is looking for an additional person to join their team. The role can be home based with travel to customer sites with overall responsibility for assisting the sales process from a technical standpoint.
Duties in the role will include: –
- Acting as the "Introduced Expert" for their customer base, analysing existing solutions and recommending upgrades / new modules, etc which would deliver a strong ROI
- Delivering product demonstrations, both face to face and via webinar
- Assisting with Requirements Caputure and recommending Solution Design
- Maintaining product demonstration environments
- Keeping up to date with new product releases and changes in functionality
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate: –
- A proven background in a customer facing, technical / consulting role
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems –
- Particularly understanding of ERP components relating to Accounts, Distribution, Warehousing, Stock Control, etc
This person will will have significant integration with sales, implementation, projects and support teams. Send your CV in the first instance for a confidential chat.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this ERP Solutions Consultant role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this ERP Solutions Consultant vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.