Care Assistant – Evening Work
Right at Home in Stockport & Didsbury are looking for special, caring people to join our team of Care Assistants; providing a first-class service in the Stockport local community.
Previous care experience is not essential, however a kind and caring attitude with a willingness to put the people we look after at the heart of everything, certainly is.
Benefits / Package
- Excellent rates of pay – from £9.40 to £9.70 per hour, plus holiday pay and mileage
- An opportunity to work for a supportive, forward thinking company
- A rewarding role with ongoing training and development
- Genuine career progression opportunities
- Weekend work available in your chosen area
- You must be caring and kind
- You need to be 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people
- Typical tasks include; assistance with personal care, food preparation, medication, shopping, housework and social support
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Care Worker must be 18 years+
- Preferably able to drive
- You must have the right to work within the UK
We provide free training and one to one mentoring from your first day with us as a Care Worker, so why not click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to find out more? We’re looking forward to talking with you soon!
Find out why you would want to be carer for Right at Home.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.