External Sales – Electrical Wholesaler – Coventry
Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus + Company Car
My client is privately owned electrical wholesaler with branches all across the midlands. My client is a well-known, leading Electrical Wholesaler who are well respected within the Electrical Wholesale industry. They are looking to hire an External Sales Rep to work out of their busy branch in Coventry.
- As a Field Sales Rep you will be actively supporting the Branch Manager in maximising the contribution by the branch through profitable sales, in line with company sales policy and business plans
- Developing strategies for increasing existing business, new business and lapsed accounts and achieving KPIs
- Liaise with manufacturers to secure best terms with regards to large projects and seeing the projects through to completion and beyond
- Dealing with customer queries and resolving any queries
- Leading by example
- You will have previous Industrial & Automation experience
- Be confident working with key performance indicators with an impressive track record in delivering on sales, profit and margin targets
- Have the ability to work with a team and individually
- Be able to communicate at all levels, whether it be with your team or negotiating with your customer
- Have the business mind to make commercial decisions in-line with the Senior Management Team
- Must have a proven track record working in sales within the electrical wholesale market
- Be self-motivated, competitive and have a passion for sales
- Be dynamic with a good sense of humour and a passion for the electrical wholesale industry
- Passionate about Electrical Wholesale
- Excellent basic salary
- Impressive bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Ongoing training provided to develop your skills
- Genuine career opportunities
Contact Luke on 0161 808 3558 or apply for the job below
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.