Facilities Assistant (temp for 12 months)
Hours per Week: 37.5
About the Together Trust
We’re one of the North West’s leading disability charities, offering individual care, support and education to thousands of people each year.
Our work wouldn’t be possible without our incredible team of staff and volunteers who are positive role models to the people we support.
You’ll be joining an organisation driven by its values and desire to see meaningful change – the people we support really are at the heart of everything we do.
We want you to grow and develop – so we’ll support you to shape the career that you want to have.
We can’t promise a job with us will be easy. But what we can say is your work will be filled with meaning.
A job at the Together Trust is more than just a job. Together we’ll change lives.
The Together Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. It is a commitment we expect and require from all our staff and volunteers. All Successful applicants will undertake stringent recruitment checks including an enhanced DBS.
We’re looking for temporary Facilities Assistant at Bridge College in Openshaw.
Bridge College is a non-residential specialist further education college for students with learning difficulties and disabilities, communication disorders, autism spectrum conditions and associated medical conditions.
In 2012, Bridge College relocated to a brand new purpose built site in Openshaw with many state of the art specialist resources including a hydro pool, sensory rooms, a greenhouse and a small fleet of vehicles.
The post holder will be required to support the site team in the following areas:
- The repair and maintenance of the building and grounds will be fundamental.
- The opening, closing and security of the college premises and its contents at all times; the cleaning and maintaining of internal and external areas.
The post holder will be required to keep up to date with Health and Safety, emergency evacuation procedures & other college policies & procedures. The post holder will ensure adequate heating and ventilation levels are maintained within the building and be a front of house/porter service to visitors, assisting at all times.
You'll get to help the people we support celebrate along the road to a brighter future. And, be part of an incredible team of like-minded peers. Together we work hard, laugh a lot, and support each other. We also have a range of rewards and benefits for our staff:
- 28 days annual leav
- A company pension plan with 7% employer contribution
- Opportunity to purchase a health plan to claim towards therapy, dental and more
- Unlimited access to our employee assistance programme for advice and support
- Support from mental health first aiders
- Follow your ambitions and progress your career through on-the-job training, apprenticeships and qualifications
- Certified Training
- Child-Care Vouchers
- Company Pension
- Competitive Salary
- Death in Service
- Generous Holiday
- Great Working Environment
- Progression Opportunities
- Recognised Qualifications
Further InformationFacilities Assistant July 20.docFS 20A.final.pdfAdditional information (1) (3).pdf
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.