Business Development Manager – South of England – Salary £35-40k base + car + laptop, phone, etc + bonus
Duties: – Focus is on conversion of appointments generated by Telemarketing
- To represent the business, attending customer appointments, converting opportunities and managing pipeline
- To achieve agreed sales targets in line with business objectives
- To make effective personal sales contacts with customers to maximise potential
- To act as primary point of contact for customers
- To provide the lead day to day management of the customers
- To work with estimation and contracting departments to ensure delivery of solution is on track
- To proactively find new ways to build customers business and grow accounts
- To ensure all information on clients’ visits are recorded on the CRM
- To generate new leads within your region
- To continuously update and implement commercial and technical product knowledge as necessary
My client is a widely respected and successful supplier into the construction and manufacturing sectors and is looking to bring on driven and determined Business Development Managers to contribute to their consistent growth.
This would suit candidates who:
- Have experience in an autonomous, territory based role,
- Are equipped with a positive mindset and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Are self-motivated with a high degree of organisational skill
- Have the drive and confidence to convert qualified leads into long term business partners and
- The credibility to represent one of the most recognised names in their sector.
Send your CV in the first instance for more information.
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking on the relevant links. If successful you will be contacted by one of our consultants within 3 working days. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we expect to receive for this role, if you do not hear from us within this time you should presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.