Food Production Operative
Kinetic Industrial are looking to recruit a Production Operative to work within a large food manufacturing client based in Ashton Under Lyne. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be able to work in a reputable company and to grow within the food industry.
Candidates are required to work weekly rotation days and night – please do not apply if you cannot work both shifts
Week 1: Monday to Wednesday Nights – 1900 – 0700 – £9.15
Week 2: Monday to Wednesday Days – 0700 – 1900 – £8.72
****RATE INCREASE AFTER 12 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS TIMESHEETS £10.55 ****
Kinetic are looking for candidates who have strong experience within food production OR general production and have a key eye for detail! If successful you will be responsible for,
- Working in the packing department on the end of a production line.
- Loading and uploading heavy boxes
- Machine minding when covering breaks
- Cleaning down machines thoroughly when finishing a shift
- Wrapping and packing high quality finished products into high standard
Please note the company is very busy and therefore candidates must be able to work quickly but keeping quality to a high standard
Experience / Qualifications Required to be successful
- Have a passion for food production
- Have a key eye for detail
- Eager to learn
- Brilliant understanding of health and safety
- Able to work on your own as well as taking instructions
- Ok to work 12 hours days and night.
- Ability to read & take instructions-competency will be tested at registration stage
- Ability to work 12 hours Days & Nights rotating
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- The hours of work for the Food Production Operatives are as follows:
- Monday to Wednesday Nights – 12 hrs 1900 – 0700 – £9.15
- Monday to Wednesday Days – 12 hrs 0700 – 1900 – £8.72
- On-going work
- Great place to work
- Rate increase after 12 weeks to £10.55
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Industrial whose services are those of an Employment Agency Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities.
0161 874 1645
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.