Kinetic Industrial are looking to recruit Food Production Operatives to work within a large food manufacturing client based in Ashton Under Lyne.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate with the earning potential being high!
Weekly rotation – Days & Nights: Monday to Wednesday Nights – 1900 – 0700 – £8.61 AND THE FOLLOWING WEEK Monday to Wednesday Days – 0700 – 1900 – £8.21
****RATE INCREASE AFTER 12 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS TIME SHEETS £10.55 ****
You must have experience within food production OR general production in order to be successful.
Food Production Line Operative Role:
- You will be working in the packing department on the end of a production line.
- Machine minding various machinery
- Quality control at all stages of the production process
- This is a very fast-moving line so must be able to work quickly and efficiently
- Packing and shrink-wrapping products into boxes
- Making sure that all work being done is to a high standard
- Cleaning & clearing duties as and when required
- Pelleting Loading and Unloading
Experience / Qualifications Required as the Food Production Operative:
- You must have experience within the food industry
- A food hygiene certificate would be an advantage for this position but not a must
- Good understanding of Health and Safety
- Ability to read & take instructions-competency will be tested at registration stage
- Ability to work 12 hours Days & Nights rotating
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
The hours of work for the Food Production Operatives are as follows:
Monday to Wednesday Days – 12 hrs 0700 – 1900 – £8.21 Monday to Wednesday Nights – 12 hrs 1900 – 0700 – £8.61
Rate increase after 12 weeks to £10.55 This is on-going work!
Please note the shifts rotate weekly and therefore you will need to work both days AND Nights
Kinetic plc is a Recruitment Consultancy with over 35 years of experience of delivering staffing solutions to the engineering, manufacturing and technical industries. Kinetic plc treats all applications with a high degree of care, we review all submissions and will attempt to contact applicants who match the job profile. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities
For more information, please visit – https://www.kinetic-plc.co.uk/warehousing-distribution/41231-food-production-operative?region=5&salary=annum
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.