Front End Developer
Location: Sale, M33
• Are you passionate about developing amazing user experiences?
• Are you an experienced front end developer?
• Do you have a good understanding of design, UI & UX principles
• Are you looking to progress your career as part of a supportive and fun environment?
We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our team based in Sale. We are a fast growing recruitment company looking to expand our in-house team. As our in-house front-end specialist you will be crucial to the development an implementation of all Golden Egg Recruiting Group’s digital experiences.
Reporting to the Group Head of Sales and Marketing you will be responsible for improving and maintain our websites. You will spot opportunities to constantly improve UX, making them performant, accessible and frictionless for our clients and candidates.
• Minimum of 2 years experience as a Front End Developer
• Solid experience of PHP skills to create responsive, accessible and performant solutions in a WordPress environment, but you are also keen to continue to learn, and explore new technology and practices, which you can demonstrate on your personal GitHub repo or portfolio.
• Highly organised and pragmatic to balance technical and product requirements to develop high quality, testable and adaptable solutions.
• A good understanding of design, UI & UX principles. Believing that all website designs should be user led
• Collaborative in your approach to working with designers and centres on the creation and implementation of thorough design system principals and reusability for scalability.
• You are aware of the impact of performance and understand techniques for improving load and render times.
• Passion for your work is essential
• Integrate Craftsmanship, Automation, DevOps, so technical solutions can be constantly adapted to meet ever changing demands with reliability, repeatability and fast feedback.
• A competent developer, but looking for the support, mentoring and culture to progress further.
• A keen interest in building accessible websites
• Collaborative working as part of UX and design
• Knowledge of Lean/agile working processes, with a desire to contribute to continuous improvement and waste elimination
The ideal candidate
• Agile/Lean Thinking – Product focussed, Kanban approach, Design in the browser, Extreme programming, building collaborative team structures that want to use data to drive decisions.
• Self-Organising – empowered team that constantly seek to improve to reliably deliver iterative solutions.
• Progression Opportunities
• Experience as a Full Stack Developer would be a Use the flexible, fun and challenging work environment where innovative ideas are encouraged.
• Passion for continued personal development and making a difference within their team
• Ability to work independently and as part of a wider team to achieve key business goals and objectives.
28 days holiday including bank holidays, flexible working opportunities, progression opportunities
£25,000 – £33,000
Job type: Permanent
Get in touch
To apply for this job please visit www.grassroots-recruitment.online.